Vượt 72h cực chất
*Loại 1:
Bước 1: fake ib+ nn UK
Bước 2:  Đăng nhập acc bị 72h rồi vào link mở cmnd
Bước 3: đợi khoảng15' rổi rẹp câu thần chú
"HelloFacebook Team,
- I read Facebook's community standards, I think I do not violate the terms.
- Maybe my Facebook account is disabled is wrong.
- I hope Facebook will review and reactivate my account.
- Below are some of my personal information.
My name: Lê Văn Huy
My birthday:  
Please enable my account
Thank you Facebook Team"
............
Loại2:
Bước 1: Tải hola về fake ip + nn UK
Bước 2: Login vào nick bị checkpoint cmnd rồi vào link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/319547548123767
Bước 3: Mấy bạn gửi theo thông tin của CMND nhé (CMND không có kí tự đặc biệt)
Ra case thì lưu case lại 5p sau F5 rồi rep mail như sau:
Hello facebook team: This is my id card.I’m sorry the wrong information in this. I hope that will be soon confirmed this account with the following information
Full name: Lê Văn Huy
Date of birth :
Thanks facebook team
<ĐÍNH KÈM CMND>

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này